Jakarta, Reportase – The Joint Recruitment conducted by the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) is again open. Interested people can prepare the necessary conditions, including an SKCK or Police Record Certificate.
The recruitment process will begin on May 5. Namely starting with registration registration and administrative selection until the final announcement will be made in August.
The following details the BUMN recruitment process:
Covers the administrative registration and selection process by the BUMN PIC
Dates: May 5-20
Announcement: June 1st
b. TKD & Morals Test
Weighting: TKD (40%) & PERSPECTIVE (60%)
Dates: June 10-19
Announcement: June 28th
c. English Test
Threshold > 450
Rank according to ratio
Dates: July 8-12
Announcement: July 19th
d. Test By BUMN
Field Competency Test
Socmed Analytics & Digital
Dates: July 22-August 9
e. Final announcement
Based on the results of passing the test by SOEs which are input through the system
Date: August 16th
How to Make SKCK Online
Actually SKCK can be made in two ways. Namely go to the police station in person or do it online.
There are a number of requirements that must be met to perform SKCK for Indonesian Citizens (WNI) and Foreign Citizens (WNA). Meanwhile, to join the Joint Recruitment only for Indonesian citizens.
These are the conditions that need to be prepared to make an SKCK:
- Bring a Cover Letter from the Village Office where the applicant is domiciled
- Photocopy of KTP by showing the original KTP
- Passport Photocopy
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of another identity card for those who do not meet the requirements to get a KTP
- Six pieces of 4×6 size color photographs with a red background. The photo is modestly dressed and has a collar, the photo does not use facial accessories, it shows the face, and for applicants who wear the headscarf, the photo must show the full face.
To make SKCK online, first access the https://skck.polri.go.id/ page. There, people can upload the required documents and fill out forms, starting from personal data, family relations, education, criminal cases, physical characteristics, attachments and information.
SKCK requirement documents can be uploaded in the attachment section. However, to take physical files from online registration, you still have to come to the police station.