Jakarta, Reportase – The Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy (Menparekraf) Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno has submitted a state administration wealth report (LHKPN) to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK).
Quoting the KPK’s e-LHKPN website, Monday (20/3), Sandiaga is recorded as having submitted an LHKPN report and is currently in the verification process. The total reported wealth is IDR 10.99 trillion.
The KPK opened LHKPN reporting for the assets of state officials in 2022 until March 31, 2023.
Sandiaga’s wealth in 2022 has increased by around IDR 300 billion compared to his assets in 2021. Based on the 2021 LHKPN, Sandiaga has assets of IDR 10.61 trillion.
The list of 10 officials with the highest LHKPN is still in the verification process based on data at 10.20 WIB, Monday (20/3):
1. Menparekraf Sandiaga Uno with a wealth of IDR 10.9 trillion
2. Karawang Deputy Regent Aep Syaepuloh with a wealth of IDR 400.8 billion
3. Manado Mayor Andrei Angow with a wealth of IDR 287.1 billion
4. Mayor of Palu Hadianto Rasyid with a wealth of IDR 266.6 billion
5. Makassar Mayor Mohammad Ramdhan Pomanto with a wealth of IDR 212.3 billion
6. Chairman of the Central Information Commission Donny Yoesgiantoro with a wealth of IDR 202.4 billion (complete)
7. Head of Department of Bank Indonesia Filianingsih Hendarta with a wealth of IDR 167.5 billion
8. Mayor of Kupang Jefirston Richset Riwu Kore with a wealth of IDR 167.4 billion (complete)
9. Deputy Speaker of the MPR Fadel Muhammad with a wealth of IDR 156.9 billion
10. Governor of South Sumatra Herman Deru with a wealth of IDR 147.8 billion
In less than a year, the profit of issuer Sandiaga Uno NRCA has increased by 300%