Reportase.one, Jakarta – The government officially opened registration for the 2023/2024 official school for a number of fields such as prospective cadets, praja and students. Quoting from menpan.go.id, Meanwhile, as many as 4,138 formations are needed from seven agencies that oversee official schools.
Official schools are official colleges that have ties with government agencies as education providers. Service schools can be an option for students who wish to continue their higher education after graduating from SMA/SMK/MA.
For those of you who are interested in becoming a state civil servant through an official school, you can register directly on the official website of the State Civil Apparatus Candidate Selection System (SSCASN) or dikdin.bkn.go.id. Registration for the 2023/2024 official school has been going on since April 1 and will end on April 30, 2023.
2023 Official School Registration Schedule
Before registering, it’s a good idea to find out information on the official school registration schedule for 2023, which was quoted from dikdin.bkn.go.idfollowing:
- Announcement of official school selection registration: March 23, 2023
- Registration for official school selection: April 1 (14:29 WIB) to April 30 2023 (23:59 WIB)
- The SKD Examination (Basic Competency Selection) will be held in May-June 2023 (tentative in nature)
- The implementation of the Advanced Selection is regulated by each Service School.
How to Register for Official Schools
After knowing the 2023 Service School registration schedule, the next step is to register. Here’s how to list Service Schools that must be considered:
- Go to page dikdin.bkn.go.id
- Next, create an official school SSCASN account first using the NIK
- Then print the card
- After creating an account, please log in to the official school SSCASN using the registered NIK and password
- Upload a selfie, select the desired official school, fill in and complete the grades, upload the former, and complete the bio
- Check resume and print registration card
- Wait for verification of applicant files and data from the agency
- After that, log back into the official school’s SSCASN to check the administration’s passing status
- Make a payment using the billing code and check the payment information
- Print the SSCASN test card when the payment has been confirmed by the system
- Announcement of selection results will be announced by the official school Selection Committee at SSCASN
Service School Registration Requirements
There are several requirements that must be completed before registering for a Service School. The following are administrative requirements and also the files that must be prepared, including:
- Family card
- Identity Card (KTP)
- Diploma or Certificate of Graduation for graduates in 2023
- High school/equivalent report card
- Passport photo
- Other documents in accordance with the provisions of the agency to be applied for
Meanwhile, for general requirements, you can immediately check each official school because each agency has different criteria for screening prospective cadets for cadets in 2023.
Editors’ Choice: How to Create an SSCASN Account, for List of Service Schools
RIZKI DEWI AYU